Category: Law & Justice
Share This Class:
The 3-I Model was first used by Bishop Omar Jahwar to form a truce of peace between Blood & Crip gangs in Dallas, TX. It is a proven approach and effective strategy to bring peace and revitalize citizenship in violent communities using INFLUENCE & PROXIMITY.
The 3-I Model is a strategic approach to penetrate Urban Culture at its depth to affect real change. Take this course to go deeper into the strategies and models that build trust in the community and pathways to sustainable solutions.
Completing this course will help you:
The objective of this course is to:
- Provide participants with an in-depth overview and understanding of the 3-I Model
- Explain how to integrate the 3-I Model as a strategic blueprint
- Demonstrate the 3-I Model in action to show relevance in various applications
Participants will have mastered the material in this course when they can:
- Plan an invasion to influence a target area or cultural segment
- Contrast intrusive efforts with efficient efforts
- Evaluate the impact of transformative solutions and the power of institutions to establish them
Successful learning will support the following outcomes:
- Learners will virally spread positive cultural messaging
- Learners multiply the impact of their efforts to serve urban communities
- Learners support and implement transformative solutions in urban areas
Who is the course for?
This course has been designed for anyone that wants to create social impact that is sustainable and transforming. If you are a Citizen that wants to understand how to strategically and positively impact individuals and communities – this course is for you!
The 3-I Model is a blueprint to achieve effective and lasting transformation in the lives of individuals, communities, and areas of culture. The 3-I Model can increase the impact and success of efforts to provide information and service to shift the thinking and behavior of individuals, helping them achieve a greater potential for themselves, their families, the community, and Urban Culture.
Learn to saturate key areas of mainstream Urban Culture that heavily persuade thoughts, ideas, and behavior – from music to entertainment, education to politics, social media to lifestyle.
INVADE Urban Culture at its core to be the positive alternative to the destructive mainstream.
Learn to place yourself in the lives and situations of those you serve to increase influence and impact. Every person with a heart for the community can help transform the Culture.
INTRUDE to create positive change with efforts that impact individuals on a mental, spiritual, and social level.
Learn to build programs and services on strong foundations to institute real change, collaborate with others, advance social policies, and deliver information that empowers urban communities.
INSTITUTE positive behavior and citizenship to serve as the primary source for value clarification in your community.